We have two convenient locations on route 2a, one in Essex Junction and the other in Colchester, VT. The addresses for GPS are 78 Lincoln St. Essex Junction, VT 05452 and 2211 Main St. Colchester, VT 05446.
We have 5×5, 5×10, 10x10, 10x15 & 10×20 units. To view more information on our unit sizes click here.
- Fill out the Intent to Vacate Form here, and mail it to us or drop in the mail-slot located at the kiosk.
- Remove all items from your unit.
- Sweep the unit.
- Leave the unit unlocked.
- We'll handle the rest. If you've met the requirements of your lease and there are no issues we'll mail your security deposit to you within 7 business days.
Rent is due on the 1st day of each month. We do give you a 7 day grace-period. If payment is not received by the end of the 7th day of the month a late fee is assessed to your account on the 8th day of the month.
We accept cash, check, money order and Visa, MasterCard and Discover for payments.
- You can pay online here.
- You can pay in-person at our 24-hour self-service rental kiosk.
- You can mail a payment to us at: 78 Lincoln St., Essex Junction, VT 05452
- You can call us with a debit or credit card at: 802-871-5787.
- You can call us to set-up an appointment to meet you in-person at the facility to pay.
- You can call us with your card information.
- Or you can log-in to your online account here and set it up.
Yes, we have LED lights on the exterior of all buildings and roadways from dusk to dawn.
Yes, we have security cameras at the facility.
No, the units are not climate controlled and are susceptible to the outside air temperature. Only units #400-425 at our Essex Junction location are temperature controlled, these units will remain 50+ degrees in the Winter and below 75 degrees in the Summer months. No humidity control is provided.
You have 24-hour access to your unit. Each tenant receives a unique 5-digit gate code to gain access to the facility at your convenience.
Champlain Valley Self Storage 78 Lincoln Street, Essex Junction, VT 05452
Yes. You can download the form here.
If you've met the terms and conditions of your lease the security deposit will be mailed back to you within 7 business days.
Give us a call at 802-871-5787 and we'd be happy to set-up an appointment with you to tour the facility and see the unit sizes.
Absolutely! Log-in to your online account here.
Yes, we require a security deposit equal to one months' rent in addition to your rent and other fees at the start of the lease.
Yes, visit our 24-hour self-service kiosk to purchase padlocks. They are $10 each + tax.
Yes, your lock and key is gladly welcomed.
If we have availability for the size that you would like to move-in to the process is as simple as a phone call to the office at 802-871-5787. If there are no units available we can add you to a wait-list and let you know when a unit becomes available
No, we do not pro-rate your last months' rent.
No, a tractor-trailer will not fit in our facility. Only standard moving style box trucks will fit.
Absolutely not. Living or inhabiting in your unit will result in immediate eviction and lease cancelation. No exceptions.
1. You can call us at 802-871-5787 and we can provide it to you.
2. You can log-in to your account at the touch-screen kiosk by selecting "Existing Tenant." Once logged in select the "View Gate Code" button on the lower left-hand side of the screen.
Yes, we can cut the lock off for you. Depending upon the type of lock the fee is $20-$50.00. Call us at 802-871-5787 to set-up an appointment for lock cutting.
No, the units are not climate controlled and are suspetible to the temperature of the outdoors. Only units #400-425 are temperature controlled.
No, we do not allow vehicle storage of any kind in the units.
No, we do not offer storage for boats, cars or RVs.
Yes, any accumulation over 3" is plowed by a property management company.
Yes, the facility is fully fenced-in with a sliding gate that only our tenants have access to. With your gate code you have 24-hour access and can come and go as you wish.
No we do not. Lowe's or Home Depot have reasonable prices on moving supplies and are located in our area.
Our units are outfitted with roll-up doors. Roll-up doors are the most common door in self-storage. They are accessed by sliding a latch and lifting the door upward, similar to the motion of a garage door. Roll-up doors allow you to maximize the usage of your space.
The 5×5 and 5×10 units have 3’8″ x 7′ tall doors, the 10×10, 10×15 and 10×20 units have 8’8″ x 7′ tall doors.
All units are approximately 8ft 6in. in height.